WELCOME TO SGU CLINICALS!
RUN BY THE CLINICAL STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION
For 3rd and 4th Year SGU Students
This site is dedicated to helping you get settled in with your transition from basic sciences to clinical rotations at St. George’s University. Run by the SGA-C with information only from official sources. We’ve created pages with:
- Book Recommendations by upper termers and the school (great resource!) We also now have book reviews by fellow SGU students!
- See your SGA-C Exec Board and your Current Clinical Reps – You’ll need to be logged in to view the information!
- Useful Tips and Things to Bring for your Orientation and Rotations!
- Questions and Answers section – You’ll need to be logged in to view the questions and to post a question.
- Scrubs and White Coat List by Hospital – see if your hospital provides these to you!
- Download your Rotations Timeline Master File – EVERY student should have their own copy
- SGU Match List 2014
- If you’re applying for the 2016 Match, please check out the OCG Timeline and website as it’s extremely useful and IMPORTANT!
- Want to practice a Patient CS Note? Click here to visit our Practice Patient CS Note Page which will also email you a printable version to review!
Some Recent New Articles and Useful Information