Below is some useful information if you are starting rotations in the UK!
1. Ensure all your requirements for the CAS form are met! Please provide the following information to the UK Clinical
Offices in order that a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) number can be issued to you.
- Name on passport
- Date of birth
- Country of Birth
- Passport Number
- Number of weeks you wish to study in the UK
- Preferred Hospital and initial rotation
- Start date
- Photograph of yourself for hospital ID badge
- Mailing address & email address
- Whether you have undertaken any of your studies at Northumbria University
Send this information to the email address for your corresponding last name:
Students with surnames A – K: email@example.com
Students with surnames L – Z: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Join the facebook group: HERE
You can even e-mail the group directly: email@example.com
3. Once you find out where you’re going please click here to post your information to placement info form!