Below are some items that will come in handy for either your orientation or your rotation. Let us know if you think we’re missing something! All the links below are to the cheapest places we’ve found to buy one of these if you need them!
Orientation – this may vary depending on your hospital or clinical center, but some may require:
- Clinical Placement Letter
- HIPAA Certificate
- NY Infection Control Certificate – see our directions on getting your training done if you haven’t already!
- Health Forms
Rotations – most of these items are going to be used every day! They include:
- Pen Light
- Reflex Hammer
- Short White Coat – also called a consultation coat Ladies Short Coat (scroll down for more sizes) & Mens Short Coat
- Foldable clipboard
- Pocket reference books – see our books page to order directly from Amazon.com!
- Watch – The link here are for watches for both men & women that are professional looking but won’t break the bank!
The links above are to online sites currently selling these items at the lowest prices we found so far!
Have you gone through rotations and have your own suggestions? Contact us and we’ll include it in the list!